Subaru Repair in Fort Worth, TX
Rick & Ray's is a reputable Subaru repair shop in Fort Worth, Texas, providing reliable services to Subaru owners. Conveniently located in the area, Rick & Ray's specializes in Subaru repairs, making us a trusted choice for Subaru owners seeking expert assistance. Our team of skilled technicians has extensive experience and knowledge specifically in working with Subaru vehicles.
Whether it's diagnostics, engine repairs, transmission issues, or routine maintenance, Rick & Ray's has the expertise to handle a wide range of Subaru repair needs. Our commitment to delivering quality service and building long-term relationships with customers has earned us a positive reputation in the Fort Worth community. When it comes to Subaru repair in Fort Worth, Rick & Ray's is a reliable and reputable option.
Services offered for your Subaru in Fort Worth:
- Auto repair
- A/C repair
- Oil changes
- Brake service and repair
- Auto diagnostics
- Engine diagnostics
- Computer diagnostics
- Electrical and wiring problems
- Tire pressure monitoring systems
- 4WD service
- Fuel pump and system repair
- Battery services
- Smart keys and keyless remotes
- Airbag and SRS systems
- Emissions repair
- Wiper blade replacements
- Head and tail light replacements
- Tire services
- Wheel alignment
- Transmission services
- And more
Regular Maintenance of a Subaru
Regular maintenance is crucial to keeping your Subaru running smoothly and ensuring its longevity. Here are some key aspects of Subaru maintenance:
- Oil Changes: Regularly changing the engine oil and oil filter is vital for proper lubrication and protection of your Subaru's engine. Follow the manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals, which typically range from 5,000 to 7,500 miles or every six months, depending on your driving conditions.
- Fluid Checks and Flushes: Regularly check and top up fluids such as coolant, brake fluid, power steering fluid, and transmission fluid. Additionally, consider periodic flushes or replacements of these fluids as recommended by Subaru to maintain optimal performance and prevent potential issues.
- Tire Maintenance: Regularly inspect the tire tread depth, rotate the tires at the recommended intervals (usually every 5,000 to 7,500 miles), and ensure proper tire inflation. This helps maintain traction, improve fuel efficiency, and extend tire life.
- Brake System Inspection: Have the brake system inspected regularly, including brake pads, rotors, and brake fluid. Addressing brake issues promptly ensures optimal braking performance and safety.
- Air Filter and Cabin Filter Replacement: Replace the engine air filter and cabin air filter at recommended intervals. Clean filters ensure proper airflow to the engine and provide clean air for the occupants.
- Spark Plug Replacement: Subaru recommends replacing spark plugs at specified intervals (typically around 60,000 to 100,000 miles) to maintain efficient combustion and prevent issues like misfires and reduced fuel economy.
- Timing Belt Replacement: For Subarus with timing belts, it's essential to follow the manufacturer's recommended replacement interval (usually around 100,000 miles or every 7-10 years). Failure to replace the timing belt can lead to severe engine damage if it breaks.
- Regular Inspections: Regularly have your Subaru inspected by a qualified technician. They can identify potential issues early on and recommend necessary repairs or maintenance.
Remember to consult your Subaru owner's manual for the specific maintenance schedule and guidelines for your vehicle model. Following the recommended maintenance tasks will help keep your Subaru in optimal condition, enhance its reliability, and preserve its resale value.
Your Trusted Shop for Subaru Repair
When it comes to choosing a repair shop for your Subaru, Rick & Ray's stands out for several compelling reasons. Our specialized expertise in Subaru repairs ensures that your vehicle receives top-notch care, with certified technicians who possess in-depth knowledge and experience working specifically with Subarus. Our use high-quality parts and equipment, including genuine Subaru components or reputable aftermarket alternatives, ensuring optimal performance and longevity for your car.
As an independent shop, Rick & Ray's provides a personalized and customer-centric approach, prioritizing building long-term relationships with our clients. Our competitive pricing offers cost-effective solutions without compromising on quality. With a convenient location, dropping off and picking up your Subaru becomes hassle-free. Rick & Ray's reputation speaks for itself, making them a reliable choice for all your Subaru repair needs.
Rick & Ray's outshines the competition through our combination of specialized focus and extensive experience. Our dedication to Subaru repairs sets us apart from general repair shops, allowing us to develop a deep understanding of Subaru vehicles and our intricacies. Our expertise gives us a significant advantage in accurately diagnosing and resolving Subaru-specific issues. With years of experience in the industry, Rick & Ray's has honed skills and built a strong reputation for our exceptional Subaru repair services. Our track record of successful repairs and satisfied customers demonstrates our ability to deliver high-quality workmanship. By choosing Rick & Ray's, you can have confidence in our unmatched knowledge and experience in handling your Subaru repair needs.
Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza - "Award-winning service for Tarrant County since 1993".
A Brief History of Subaru
With its vast number of models on the market today, it's no surprise that plenty of Fort Worth, Monticello, Westover Hills, TCU university , and Fairmont residents drive a Subaru. Subaru started as Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd., an aircraft manufacturing, sales and maintenance company. In 1954, the first Subaru car, the Subaru 1500, was released. The car provided driving stability and rider comfort. On March 3, 1958, the Subaru 360 was released, and became a milestone in Japanese history.
Subaru set out to create a car that was compact, affordable, and well-performing, and achieved this goal. The Subaru 360 was one of the most popular cars in Japan and was in production until 1970.
In 1961, Subaru released the Sambar, a minitruck that had plenty of cargo room and a low deck body. The Sambar was mostly used in the industrial world, but was also available to the public. Later that year, the Sambar Light Van was made for the public and commercial use. These cars put Subaru on the map as a manufacturer of light passenger vehicles. In 1966, the "Subaru Building" was completed in Shinjuku and became the Subaru headquarters. The Subaru 1000 was released in May 1966.
The car offered driving stability and a comfortable interior, as well as the latest automotive technology. In 1969, the Subaru R-2 was released as a replacement for the Subaru 360. The R-2 was the perfect offering for the highway era Japan was entering, and expanded the meaning of what a minisedan could do. The Subaru Leone made its debut in 1971, which was highly praised nationally and internationally for its unique design. In 1972, The Subaru Rex was released as the successor to the Subaru R-2.
Why do People Buy Subarus?
People buy Subarus for several reasons, as the brand offers a unique combination of features and qualities that appeal to a wide range of customers:
- All-Wheel Drive Capability: Subarus are known for their symmetrical all-wheel drive (AWD) system, which provides enhanced traction, stability, and handling in various weather and road conditions. This feature is particularly attractive to those living in areas with challenging terrain or experiencing harsh climates.
- Reliability and Durability: Subaru vehicles have a reputation for their reliability and long-lasting performance. The brand consistently ranks highly in reliability surveys, and many Subaru owners report driving their vehicles for hundreds of thousands of miles without major issues. This durability makes Subarus a practical choice for those seeking a dependable and long-lasting vehicle.
- Safety Features: Subaru prioritizes safety and has a strong commitment to incorporating advanced safety features in their vehicles. Technologies like EyeSight Driver Assist, which includes features like adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assist, and pre-collision braking, contribute to the brand's reputation for safety.
- Versatility and Utility: Subarus are known for their versatility and practicality. Models like the Forester and Outback offer generous cargo space, comfortable seating, and the ability to handle both city driving and outdoor adventures. This flexibility makes them appealing to individuals and families with active lifestyles.
- Environmental Considerations: Subaru has taken steps to address environmental concerns by focusing on fuel efficiency and developing alternative fuel options. The brand offers hybrid and electric models alongside their traditional gasoline-powered vehicles, appealing to environmentally conscious buyers.
- Brand Loyalty and Community: Subaru has cultivated a strong and loyal customer base. Many Subaru owners feel a sense of community and belonging due to shared values and interests. The brand's support for outdoor activities, animal welfare, and LGBTQ+ causes has fostered a strong following and brand loyalty.
Overall, people buy Subarus for their all-wheel drive capability, reliability, safety features, versatility, environmental considerations, and the sense of community associated with the brand. These factors combine to create a unique appeal that resonates with a diverse range of customers.
Whether your Subaru needs brake repair, transmission repair, oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups, or something else, we at Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Tarrant County can take care of your vehicle, bumper to bumper.
Today's Subaru models include:
- Subaru BRZ: The Subaru BRZ is a sports car that was made in collaboration with Toyota. The car is equally fun and practical, and has impressive handling as well. The BRZ was Top Gear magazine's Car of the Year in 2012 and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety's Top Safety Pick in 2012.
- Subaru Impreza: Subaru's entry-level vehicle that comes in both sedan and hatchback options. At the American MotorWeek Driver's Choice Awards, the Impreza won Best Sport Sedan in 2002 and Best Performance Car in 2004. In 2010, the Impreza won the AMI Insurance performance car of the year award. When your Impreza needs servicing, be sure to bring it to Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Fort Worth.
- Subaru Crosstrek: The Subaru Crosstrek is a compact crossover that was released in 2012. The Crosstrek can be described as a more off-road suited version of the Impreza. Although the Crosstrek is large, it drives like a regular-size sedan and comes in standard and plug-in hybrid versions.
- Subaru WRX: The WRX is Subaru's most iconic vehicle. It's a powerful car that is affordable and quick. It is a sport sedan that features a 268-horsepower turbocharged 2.0-liter boxer four-cylinder engine, quick-ratio steering, a sport-tuned suspension, switchable traction control system and active torque vectoring. As powerful as the Subaru WRX is, it may eventually need transmission repair, which we can take care of for you.
- Subaru Forester: The Subaru Forester is a small SUV that is one of the best-selling Subarus in the United States. The SUV is loved by families and more adventurous drivers alike. The Forester was the winner of Wheels Gold star cars award for best compact SUV in 2008, Motor Trend magazine's SUV of the Year Award in 2014, Best Small Utility in MotorWeek's 2009 Driver's Choice Awards, and more.