Fairmount Southside Historic District, Texas
Fairmount Southside Historic District has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1990. In the area surrounding the Fairmount Southside Historic District, there are several hospitals and medical centers. These include:
- Medical City Fort Worth: A 320-bed facility that offers comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services.
- Cook Children's Medical Center Emergency Room: From parenting issues to treating the most complex pediatric medical conditions, this center helps families navigate childhood every step of the way.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist: This hospital serves communities with advanced medical treatments and an experienced staff that provides compassionate care.
Your Trusted Auto Repair Shop
When Fairmount Southside Historic District residents need their cars repaired or maintained, they come to Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Fort Worth. Fort Worth is just a quick trip on 7th Street away from Fairmount Southside District. Our technicians have decades of combined experience and we are committed to providing top-notch customer service, every time. Here are some reasons why we should be your trusted auto repair shop:
- We have a shuttle that goes downtown, and offer loaner or rental cars to take you where you need to go while your car is in our shop.
- We offer 6 to 12 month interest free payment plans.
- Most of our parts and services come with a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty.
- We offer same day service whenever possible.
- We have 13 lifts and 23 service bays that allow us to get you back on the road quickly.
Make Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Fort Worth your local auto repair shop! Schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 817-335-2073.