Land Rover Repair in Fort Worth, TX
At Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Fort Worth, TX, we have been dedicated to servicing vehicles, including Land Rovers, with precision and care since 1993. Their team of award-winning, ASE-certified technicians is equipped with the expertise to handle the diverse range of Land Rover models, from the iconic Range Rover to the versatile Discovery. They prioritize using only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components, ensuring that your Land Rover retains its original performance and reliability.
Here are some of the services offered for Land Rover in Fort Worth:
- Auto repair
- A/C repair
- Oil changes
- Brake service and repair
- Auto diagnostics
- Engine diagnostics
- Computer diagnostics
- Electrical and wiring problems
- Tire pressure monitoring systems
- 4WD service
- Fuel pump and system repair
- Battery services
- Smart keys and keyless remotes
- Airbag and SRS systems
- Emissions repair
- Wiper blade replacements
- Head and tail light replacements
- Tire services
- Wheel alignment
- Transmission services
- And more
Your expertly trained and ASE certified Shop for Land Rover Repair
Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Fort Worth, TX, is happy to be your one-stop for Land Rover Repair. Since 1993, our expertly trained and ASE certified technicians and owner Ray have handled a vast selection of makes, foreign and domestic alike.
Land Rover repairs require to be carried out by an auto repair shop that you can trust. The homeowners of Fort Worth as well as Tarrant County have trusted Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza for every one of their Land Rover repair needs for years. Our expertly trained and ASE certified team of specialists take customer support to a brand-new degree, always with your total satisfaction in mind.
At Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza, our award-winning local service technicians make use of state-of-art test tools to guarantee precision in diagnosing your Land Rover repair service needs. We perform repairs on all Land Rover models, newer and older.
Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- We have a review score of 5/5 based on reviews from 691 satisfied customers.
- Locally owned and operated since 1993
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- Shuttle on all services, loaner on major service, towing (limited)
Whether your Toyota or Ford needs to be jump started, or the dashboard battery light is lit up on your Honda or Hyundai, you can depend upon us for your Land Rover repair work in Fort Worth, Monticello, Westover Hills, TCU university and Fairmont. For high-quality, budget-friendly Land Rover repair, see the specialists at Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Fort Worth. Call us today at 817-335-2073 or use our convenient online visit form to schedule your appointment.
Land Rover is a British brand of four-wheel-drive cars that offers premium and luxury sport utility vehicles. Maurice Wilks, chief designer of the Rover Company, designed the first Land Rover with his brother Spencer, the managing director of Rover, in 1947.
The prototype, nicknamed the Centre Steer, was built on a Jeep chassis and axles. Early versions of the vehicle came in various shades of light green, because they were painted with military surplus supplies of aircraft cockpit paint. We at Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Tarrant County are experts in Land Rover repair, and can take care of all your auto repair needs.
Land Rover as a company has existed since 1978. Before this, Land Rover was a product line of the Rover Company which was absorbed by the British Leyland Motor Corporation (BL). The ongoing success of the original
Land Rover series models, and latterly the Range Rover in 1970, prompted the separation of the Land Rover company but still under the BL umbrella and part of the Rover Group. In 1994, Rover Group, and Land Rover along with it, was acquired by BMW. In 2000, Rover Group was broken up by BMW and Land Rover was sold to Ford Motor Company, becoming part of its Premier Automotive Group. On June 11, 2007, Ford announced that it planned to sell Land Rover along with Jaguar Cars.
On January 1, 2008, Ford sold their Land Rover and Jaguar operations to Tata Motors of India. On January 18, 2008, Tata Motors established Jaguar Land Rover Limited as a British-registered and wholly owned subsidiary.
Land Rover Today
Some of Land Rover's most popular models today include:
- LR3: The LR3, or Discovery 3, was debuted on April 2, 2004 at the British International Motorshow. Land Rover developed a body construction method for the LR3 called the Integrated Body Frame. The LR3 also features a full independent suspension system which enables ride-height adjustment by pumping or deflating the airbags. The engines used in the LR3 were from sister company Jaguar, and the gearboxes on the car were brand new. The exterior of the vehicle has a fresh, minimalist style and had features such as a DVD navigation system, including some optional features like Bluetooth. When your LR3 needs transmission repair, oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups, or something else, feel free to bring it to Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Fort Worth today.
- Range Rover Sport: A luxury mid-size SUV that was released in 2005. The Range Rover Sport is powered by a supercharged 5.0 litre Jaguar aluminum engine and its air suspension gives the driver an option of three ride height settings. The vehicle also has a Terrain Response system, which has been patented by Land Rover and allows the driver to adjust chassis and transmission settings to suit the terrain being traversed. The five terrains the SUV can persist through are general driving; grass, gravel, snow; mud and ruts; sand; and rock crawl. If your Range Rover Sport needs brake repair or anything else, our award-winning local technicians can fix it right up for you.
- Range Rover: The Range Rover is a full size luxury Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) that was launched in 1970 and is currently in its fourth generation. The Range Rover now comes in a hybrid version as well. We can perform transmission repair and a multitude of other services on your Range Rover.