Truck Repair in Fort Worth, TX
While cars are designed to transport people around Fort Worth, TX, trucks are designed to carry cargo. Trucks are often much bigger than cars, and emphasize sturdiness and strength above all else. However, on the streets of Fort Worth, this does not mean your truck should not provide you a smooth, comfortable drive. Like all vehicles, in the TX area it is important to bring your truck in for regular repair and servicing. Whatever your requirements are, you can bring your car to Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Fort Worth. Our specialists and owner Ray are educated in all facets of automobile repair and are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
What are the most common truck repair services technicians perform in Fort Worth, TX?
A few of the most usual automobile repair services auto technicians perform are:
- Air Filter Replacement: Your air filter is responsible for tidying up outside air of Fort Worth, TX before it enters your engine and blends with gas, which keeps your vehicle running. In time, particles, dust, together with debris can clog your air filter, allowing much less air in which can endanger your engine's performance. We suggest getting your air filters changed every 15,000 to 36,000 miles.
- Oil Change: Whether you drive a Toyota, Honda, Ford or Hyundai truck, changing your oil often keeps your engine elements cool, preserves your car's gas mileage, and also assures that the tools under the hood run properly.
- Brake Replacement: The roads in Fort Worth, TX can have an affect on your brakes. Your brakes are among one of the most essential points that maintain you safe while driving. We recommend transforming your brakes every 50,000 miles, although the regularity depends upon a variety of aspects. Call Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza at 817-335-2073 to discuss brake repair.
- Tire Replacement: Getting brand-new tires every 25,000 to 50,000 miles will safeguard drivers in Fort Worth, or TX against used driving and keep you and your guests safe when taking a trip. The regularity that you must change your tires depends upon the conditions in which you drive, how much you drive, your driving rate, and more. Contact Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza to learn more about your tires
- Wheel Alignment: To get the most out of your tires, it is essential that they are aligned the way the car manufacturer planned. Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza can evaluate and recommend your Toyota, Honda, or other makes wheel alignment. It's recommended to get your wheels aligned every 3,000 to 6,000 miles to stay free from roaming and producing harmful driving troubles.
If you stay in the 76107 area or nearby, you can bring your truck to Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza and we will absolutely look after all your auto repair needs.
Your expertly trained and ASE certified Shop for Auto Repair
Whether you are having an issue with a mechanical or electric component of your car, Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Fort Worth can take care of your vehicle, bumper to bumper. Founded in 1993 and owned by Ray, we offer services in oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups or transmission repair, preventative maintenance inspections, on-site repairs, and more.
Here are some reasons you should choose us as your award-winning local auto repair shop:
- Locally owned and operated since 1993
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- Shuttle on all services, loaner on major service, free towing (limited)
- We have a review score of 5/5 based on reviews from 691 satisfied customers.
If you are in Fort Worth or surrounding areas, Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza is your place to go for all things auto repair. Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza - "Award-winning service for Tarrant County since 1993". You can schedule an appointment online or give us a call at 817-335-2073.