Driveability Concerns in Fort Worth, TX, 76107
The term "driveability" means what you would expect it to - it is a word used to describe how your vehicle is able to drive. If your vehicle will not start when you turn the key in the ignition, it cannot drive at all, but driveability also includes all issues that can arise from a poorly performing engine, transmission or ignition system, or something else. The best way to diagnose driveability problems is to inspect the vehicle as a whole to locate the source of the issue. If you are in Fort Worth, Monticello, Westover Hills, TCU university , Fairmont or nearby, and are experiencing one or more of the following signs, you can bring your car to Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Tarrant County:
- Your vehicle does not turn over when the key is turned (known as: no-crank condition).
- Your vehicle turns over but does not start (known as: crank no-start condition).
- Your vehicle shuts off or dies when coming to a stop (known as: dying on acceleration problem).
- Your vehicle dies or hesitates on acceleration (known as: hesitation/dying on acceleration problem).
- Your vehicle loses power when driving on hills (known as: lack of power on acceleration problem).
In addition to troubles with your engine or ignition, other factors can also impact your vehicle's driveability. These signs are universal, whether you drive a Toyota, Honda, Ford, Hyundai, or something else. These include:
- Worn out tires.
If you are experiencing a rough ride when driving your vehicle, it is probably because your tires are worn out and it may be time to get new ones.
- Screeching brakes.
The first sign that your brakes need to be replaced is if they screech when applied.
- A lit check engine light.
Your check engine light turning on could mean a multitude of things, but it always means that you should bring your vehicle into Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza as soon as possible. We can perform several services on your vehicle, such as oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups and transmission repair.
Your award-winning local Shop for Driveability Concerns
We at Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Fort Worth are experts in all things auto repair. We've been fixing cars since 1993 and our owner Ray and technicians have decades of combined experience.
Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
We have a review score of 5/5 based on reviews from 691 satisfied customers.
- Locally owned and operated since 1993
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- Shuttle on all services, loaner on major service, towing (limited)
- Alternative payment options (see our financing page)
- Our diverse team is sure to have an expert in the make and model of your vehicle
To schedule an appointment with Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Fort Worth, give us a call at 817-335-2073 or schedule an appointment online .