Acura Repair in Fort Worth, TX
A Brief History of Acura
It's not unusual to see Acuras on the streets of Fort Worth, Monticello, Westover Hills, TCU university , and Fairmont. Acura was established in the 1980s as the luxury brand of Honda, at around the same time that Nissan and Toyota released their Infiniti and Lexus brands respectively. Acura was the first Japanese luxury brand, introduced under the slogan, "Acura. Precision Crafted Automobiles." The first two models Acura released were the executive class Legend and the compact class Integra. Acura's first full year of sales in 1987 saw 109,000 cars sold. This success inspired Nissan and Toyota to release their own luxury car lines.
In 1990, Acura released the NSX, a two-seat, mid-engine sports car. The NSX was the first car completely made from aluminum and became known as the "Everyday Supercar" because of its ease of use, reliability and quality, which was unheard of for a sports car at that time. Acura suffered a bit financially in the mid-1990s, however, perhaps because of less inspiring designs they released and the renaming of some of their models, making them more anonymous and less known.
Beginning around the year 2000, Acura experienced a rebirth which was catalyzed by the introduction of several redesigned models. The first of these models was the Acura TL, an upscale sedan, that was released in 1993. Another refreshed model was the Acura MDX, a three-row crossover SUV that catered to the demands of the luxury SUV market. The Acura was given top honors by Car and Driver when compared to seven other SUVs. In 2001, the RSX was announced to replace the Integra, but was taken out of the Acura lineup in 2006. We at Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Fort Worth have been fixing Acuras since 1993 and can take care of your vehicle with confidence and efficiency.
Acura Repair Services Fort Worth, TX
We offer professional and full Acura auto repair services in Fort Worth, TX for all Acura models. These services include:
- Auto repair
- Collision repair
- A/C repair
- Oil changes
- Brake service and repair
- Auto diagnostics
- Engine diagnostics
- Computer diagnostics
- Electrical and wiring problems
- Tire pressure monitoring systems
- 4WD service
- Fuel pump and system repair
- Battery services
- Smart keys and keyless remotes
- Airbag and SRS systems
- Emissions repair
- Wiper blade replacements
- Head and tail light replacements
- Tire services
- Wheel alignment
- Transmission services
- And more
To learn more about all of our Acura repair services in Fort Worth, check them out here!
From sporty sedans to sophisticated SUVs, today's Acura cars suit the versatile needs of Fort Worth residents. When your Acura needs repairs, we can take care of all your service needs, oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups, and more. Some of the best Acura models to buy used or new are:
- Acura TSX: The TSX, a compact executive car, is one of the safest sedans in the world. Although the car was discontinued in 2014, the TSX won many awards during its fourteen year run, including the 2008 Wheels Car of the Year, the Best Upscale Car for Families in 2011 by U.S. News and World Report, Top-Value Car of 2004 in the Category: Best Sedan Under $35,000 from SmartMoney.com, and AutoPacific's most ideal midsize luxury car in 2012.
- Acura RL: The Acura RL is an executive luxury car that was manufactured from 1996-2012 over two generations. While the car may look modest, its engine manages a cool 300 horses, making it a fast car. During its run, the Acura RL earned several awards, including the 2005 "Tech Car of the Year" from CNET.com and appeared on Car and Driver's Ten Best List in 2005. If your Acura RL needs brake repair, transmission repair, or anything else, feel free to bring it to Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza.
- Acura ILX: This compact executive car received a five-star safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The ILX received the most sales in 2013, with 20,000 models sold in the United States. Today's Acura ILX comes with the best safety features, including a Lane Keeping Assist System, Adaptive Cruise Control, a Blind Spot Information System, and a Multi-View Rearview Camera.
- Acura MDX: This three-row luxury crossover SUV is the best selling three-row luxury crossover of all time, and was the first SUV to have three row seating. The MDX was named Car and Driver magazine's Best Luxury SUV in 2001, the IIHS Top Safety Pick award in 2018, and was Motor Trend magazine's SUV of the Year Contender in 2017. If you are in the 76107 area and your Acura MDX ever needs transmission repair, scheduled maintenance, you can come to Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza and we will fix it up for you.
Your Trusted Shop for Acura Repair
When your Acura needs repairs, you can bring your car to Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Fort Worth. Our owner Ray makes sure our highly trained technicians receive ongoing training in automotive technology and auto repair services, and will offer you dealer quality knowledge and experience without dealership pricing. Your car will go through an inspection and safety check, and all needed repairs will be thoroughly explained for your approval. We will never recommend repairs that aren't absolutely necessary. So why not give us a try? If you are in Tarrant County or surrounding areas, schedule an appointment at Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza today! You can schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 817-335-2073.
Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- Locally owned and operated since 1993
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- Shuttle on all services, loaner on major service, free towing (limited)
- Alternative payment options (see our financing page)
- 36 Month/36,000 Mile Warranty
We have a review score of 5/5 based on reviews from 691 satisfied customers.
If you are in or nearby Tarrant County or the 76107 area, feel free to give us a call at 817-335-2073 or go to our website to schedule an appointment at Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza today!
Looking for auto repair services for other makes? Check out our fill list of vehicles we service here.