Cadillac Repair in Fort Worth, TX
Here at Rick & Ray’s in Fort Worth have created an excellent reputation in the auto repair industry. We have been providing top-notch service to Cadillacs and other vehicles since 1993. If you have a vehicle that you love then bring it to us! We will take care good care of your luxury vehicle.
Our team of technicians go through extensive training to ensure that they are able to provide you with the best service for your vehicle. We are equipped with the latest diagnostic tools tailors to Cadillacs so we can be positive that your vehicle is being serviced with precision and expertise.
Our customer service is the best in the business! It is vital that each of our staff treats all of our customers with the utmost respect and professionalism. We know that you don’t want to have to repair or service your vehicle and with that knowledge our team has been trained to be understanding and patient throughout this possibly frustrating experience.
We offer professional and full Cadillac auto repair services in Fort Worth, TX for all Cadillac models. These services include:
- Auto repair
- A/C repair
- Oil changes
- Brake service and repair
- Auto diagnostics
- Engine diagnostics
- Computer diagnostics
- Electrical and wiring problems
- Tire pressure monitoring systems
- 4WD service
- Fuel pump and system repair
- Battery services
- Smart keys and keyless remotes
- Airbag and SRS systems
- Emissions repair
- Wiper blade replacements
- Head and tail light replacements
- Tire services
- Wheel alignment
- Transmission services
- And more
To learn more about all of our Cadillac repair services in Fort Worth, check them out here!
Whether your Cadillac needs brake repair, transmission repair, or something else, we at Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in TX, 76107 can take care of your car, bumper to bumper. Today's Cadillac models include:
- Cadillac XT4: Cadillac's entry-level crossover SUV, introduced in 2019. Today's Cadillac XT4 includes a hand-free power liftgate, twin-clutch all-wheel drive, and head-up display that projects key information onto the windshield.
- Cadillac XT5: Debuting in 2017, the mid-size SUV became Cadillac's best-selling car. The Cadillac XT5 comes in luxury, premium luxury, and sport trims. Although new to the market, we at Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza are familiar with Cadillac XT5's. We can perform a multitude of services, including transmission repair, and oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups.
- Cadillac XT6: Cadillac's three-row midsize crossover that was unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show in 2019.
- Cadillac Escalade: The Escalade was introduced in 1999. The full-sized, body-on-frame SUV was a popular choice with hip-hop artists in the early 2000s, and remains a popular choice for executives. The SUV has three rows of seats and can seat up to eight people. When the time comes to bring your Escalade in for oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups, or transmission repair, feel free to bring it to Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Fort Worth.
- Cadillac CT6: One of Cadillac's full-size luxury sedans that was released in 2016.
- Cadillac CTS: Cadillac's midsize luxury sedan that was nominated for the 2002 North American Car of the Year. The CTS also won MotorWeek's Driver's Choice Awards for "Best Sport Sedan" in 2008 and 2009, as well as Motor Trend Car of the Year in 2008. In 2010, the CTS was in the Car and Driver's 10Best List under the sub-headline "Maybe the best American car ever made."
- Cadillac XTS: The Cadillac XTS is a full-size luxury sedan whose base engine is a 3.6-liter V6 with 304 hp.
- Cadillac ATS: Cadillac's sporty coupe was named the North American Car of Year upon its release in 2013. Buyers have two engine options, a 2.0-liter turbo (272 hp) and a 3.6-liter V6 (335 hp).
Your Trusted Shop for Cadillac Repair
When your Cadillac needs repairs, you can bring your car to Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Fort Worth. Our owner Ray makes sure our highly trained technicians receive ongoing training in automotive technology and auto repair services, and will offer you dealer quality knowledge and experience without dealership pricing. Your car will go through an inspection and safety check, and all needed repairs will be thoroughly explained for your approval. We will never recommend repairs that aren't absolutely necessary.
So why not give us a try? If you are in Tarrant County or surrounding areas, schedule an appointment at Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza today! You can schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 817-335-2073.
Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- Locally owned and operated since 1993
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- Shuttle on all services
- Alternative payment options (see our financing page)
- 36 Month/36,000 Mile Warranty
We have a review score of 5/5 based on reviews from 691 satisfied customers.
Looking for auto repair services for other makes? Check out our fill list of vehicles we service here.
A Brief History of Cadillac
Cadillac was formed from the remnants of the Henry Ford Company, after Henry Ford left his company due to a conflict with his investors. Ford's investors William Murphy and Lemuel Bowen hired engineer Henry M. Leland, and they began manufacturing automobiles using Leland's proven single-cylinder engine. From there, Cadillac Automobile Company was established on August 22, 1902. Cadillac's first cars were the Runabout and Tonneau, two-seat horseless carriages, that were completed in October 1902. Cadillac displayed the new vehicles at the New York Auto Show in January 1903, gathering 2,000 firm orders.
Cadillac cars were often ranked number one in the United States because of its precise engineering and stylish luxury finishes. In 1909, Cadillac was purchased by General Motors (GM) conglomerate and began producing large luxury vehicles such as limousines and ambulances.
The iconic Cadillac tailfins were added in 1948 and reached their peak in 1959. In 1963, Cadillac introduced seat belts in the first row of their vehicles, which lead to the eventual passing of a federal law that made this a requirement for all vehicles. In 1964, Cadillac came out with the first car that had an automatic air conditioning and heating system. By 1993, this system was implemented in all Cadillac cars.
In 1990, Cadillac won the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award and two years later their Seville Touring Sedan became known as the "Cadillac of the Year." To this day, Cadillacs still stand out on the roads of Fort Worth, Monticello, Westover Hills, TCU university , Fairmont, and beyond.