Monticello is just south of Lake Monticello eight miles southwest of Mount Pleasant in southwestern Titus County. Lake Monticello is created in Titus County on Blundell and Smith Creeks in the Cypress River Basin, approximately 10 miles southwest of Mount Pleasant. Visitors and residents alike often go fishing in the lake; the predominant fish species in the lake are largemouth bass and channel catfish.
Your Trusted Local Auto Repair Shop
When Monticello residents need their cars repaired or maintained, they come to Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Fort Worth. We've been fixing cars since 1993 and our team are experts on all things automotive repair. To get to Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza from Monticello, head east on W 5th Street towards Dorothy Lane. Turn right onto White Settlement Road, then turn left onto N Vacek Street. At the traffic circle, take the first exit onto Cullen Street. We will be on 2425 Cullen Street.
Here are some reasons you should choose Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Fort Worth:
- We offer same day service whenever possible.
- We have a shuttle that goes downtown, and offer loaner or rental cars to take you where you need to go while your car is in our shop.
- We offer 6 to 12 month interest free payment plans.
- We are a certified NAPA AutoCare Center.
- Most of our parts and services come with a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty.
Don't hesitate to schedule an appointment with Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza in Fort Worth. You can schedule an appointment online or give us a call at 817-335-2073.